From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Weather thingy using up my network, ALL THE TIME.
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 03:03:41
1 On Sun, Sep 02, 2012 at 02:54:27AM -0500, Dale wrote:
2 > Howdy,
3 >
4 > I have this little weather "applet" thingy down at the bottom of my
5 > desktop in the thing I think they call the panel. Anyway, the weather
6 > thing has been sending something for HOURS now. I have logged out of
7 > KDE, reset the network and even the router just to see if it would die.
8 > As soon as I login or the router comes back up, it start sending data
9 > again. I can't get it to stop. As a last resort, I took the thing off
10 > my panel thingy. It still sends data like crazy.
11
12 Hä?
13 You removed the applet from your panel (so it’s gone, right?) and it still
14 sends stuff? Sounds like the perpretrator is something else altogether.
15
16 PS.: Can we please turn down on the thingies? It always reminds me of turnips.
17 --
18 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
19 Ich untersage jede Verwendung von Daten von mir oder über mich auf Facebook.
20
21 Eating is the most important meal of the day.