From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] can't compile prefer-plain with evolution-2.6
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:06:52
1 Hi,
2
3 I like using the prefer-plain plugin with evolution. With 2.4 I
4 modified the ebuild and added "prefer-plain" to the plugins list.
5
6 I just tried to do the same for the 2.6 ebuild (which compiles fine
7 without my changes) and I get this error in the configure:
8
9 [...]
10 checking for EVOLUTION_TEST... yes
11 configure: error: the specified plugin prefer-plain does not exist
12 ./configure: line 33228: PATH_SEPARATOR: command not found
13 ./configure: line 33242: EVO_SERVER_RULE: command not found
14
15 !!! Please attach the following file when filing a report to
16 bugs.gentoo.org:
17 !!! /var/tmp/portage/evolution-2.6.0/work/evolution-2.6.0/config.log
18 [...]
19
20 as you can see, it complains that prefer-plain is not a plugin, but I
21 less'ed the source, and it is still available in 2.6!
22
23 Any ideas?
24 thanks,
28 I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or
29 whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man.
30 -- Chuang-tzu
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list