From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ivtv on 2.6.36-gentoo-r5 kernel.
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:04:48
1 On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 1:40 PM, Michael Sullivan <msulli1355@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I am now running Linux camille 2.6.36-gentoo-r5 kernel.  My ivtv drivers
3 > don't work with this kernel.  The newest ivtv drivers in portage only
4 > work on 2.6.25 kernels.  What should I do?
5
6 The IVTV driver should be included in the kernel sources already since
7 2.6.22, from what I can find on Google.
8
9 From what I can tell, you should emerge the latest ivtv-utils and
10 it'll tell you if your kernel is missing any configuration options.