From: Floyd Anderson <f.a@××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NeoMutt and GnuPG
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 22:26:08
1 On Wed, 31 Jan 2018 12:18:08 -0500
2 Lucas Ramage <ramage.lucas94@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >Hello again,
4 >
5 >I feel really stupid.
6 >
7 >So I had set imap_user/pass, but not smtp_url so I was receiving emails
8 >fine, but then instead of sending them, it was just encrypting them and
9 >saving them via `set record = "+[Gmail]/Sent Mail"`.
10 >
11 >** face palm **
12 >
13 >Thanks for your help!
16 Glad to hear it’s working now. I thought sending/receiving was not the
17 problem, so my focus was on GnuPG.
18
19 Just a side note, you don’t need the imap and smtp USE-flags in your
20 package.use/neomutt file. None of the NeoMutt ebuilds in tree will
21 honour it because >=neomutt-20170602 always build those features, look
22 at [1][2] and `neomutt -v`.
23
24 Also it seems you use NeoMutt 20171208 which has some regressions, so
25 consider an update to not run into the next unnecessary issue.
28 References:
29 - [1] <https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt/releases/tag/neomutt-20170602>
30 - [2] <https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt/commit/07b78f9>
34 Regards,