From: Robert Persson <ireneshusband@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] composing fancy html in kmail
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 22:16:48
1 On Wednesday 25 January 2006 01:29 Michael Kintzios was like:
2 > I can't remember if Thunderbird has a GUI for HTML editing (never used
3 > it), but have you tried using applications like Quanta+ or even OOo as
4 > an external editor to kmail?
5
6 I did try using OOo. Unfortunately it could not manage to return something
7 that the kmail compose window would even display as html, let alone allow me
8 to embed pictures.
9
10 However I have now found that it +is+ possible to do everything I want in
11 Evolution. Could this be time to switch? Does anyone has any thoughts or
12 flames about kmail/kontact vs. evolution in general?
13
14 Many thanks
15 Robert
16 --
17 Robert Persson
18
19 Conspiracy Bears:
20 Once upon a time there were lots of conspiracy bears...
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list