From: Edward M <edwardunix@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] if possible - download gentoo wiki docs
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 01:22:54
1 On Fri, 27 Dec 2013 18:49:11 -0600
2 Bruce Hill <daddy@×××××××××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 04:39:26PM -0800, Edward M wrote:
5 > > Hello,
8 > > I'm wondering if it is possible to download the gentoo wiki docs in
9 > > pdf, or other format. so I can read them in my tablet, when i have
10 > > no wifi access available. I can not find a way to download them.
11 >
12 > How does the attached file look?
13 >
14 > From Firefox on the wiki page on the left click:
15 > Printable version
16 >
17 > Then in Firefox:
18 > File -> Print -> Print to file -> Output Format -> PDF
19 > and be sure to name the file and choose output location.
20 >
21 > Hope that helps.
22 >
23 > Bruce
24
25 Hi Bruce,
28 Thank you for the instructions and
29 the attachment, this will help me a lot.
30 The attachment looked great in my tablet.