From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: Web mail suggestions...
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 21:07:51
1 On 9/27/05, John Jolet <john@×××××.net> wrote:
2 >
3 > I've got it installed. I like the looks of it a lot, but my mail users are
4 > real os users, and you have to add the egroupware users into it's
5 > database.
6 > so i'd have to add everyone twice, and password changes would be a
7 > nightmare.
8 > so I pretty much don't use it. I like the product, though, if I had
9 > virtural
10 > users.
11 >
12 > Well, you could write a simple script to change both (or many more)
13 passwords at the same time using PHP, Python, or any other language with
14 mysql functions thus making eGroupware a very viable option.
15 -Mike
19 Michael E. Crute
20 Software Developer
21 SoftGroup Development Corporation
22
23 Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware.
24 "In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"