From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Several questions -- various topics
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:49:39
1 On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 08:09:55 -0500, Timothy A. Holmes wrote:
2
3 > or sudo (which does not work for wifi-radar). I have
4 > tried a sudo command for a switch on the modubar and it seemed to fight
5 > back, but its possible that I didn't get it set up right. Any
6 > suggestions or pointers would be very helpful.
7
8 Without knowing what you tried, or how it "fought back" it's difficult
9 to guess at what might be wrong.
10
11
12 --
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Employ teenagers - while they know everything.