From: Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] the font in xfce change after updating
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 21:04:49
1 Chuanwen Wu wrote:
2 > After "emerge -uDN world",
3
4 Not very informative. More useful information you could have
5 provided with the output of 'genlop --list --date 2 days ago'.
6
7 > I guess maybe because when I "etc-update",I change some files.But
8 > I don't know which files.
9
10 You don't make regular backups of /etc? Then you might want to
11 start using dispatch-conf instead of etc-update.
12
13 > Anyone know how to fix it?
14
15 Possibly. Measure the horizontal and vertical size of your screen
16 or monitor in millimeters, then set in your xorg.conf, in Section
17 "Monitor", the display size, for example: DisplaySize 320 240
18 Then restart X. If that doesn't normalize things, ask again.
19
20 Benno
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list