From: Steve Wilson <steve+gentoo_users@×××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Strategies for testing an ebuild
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 01:03:45
1 I've had my own overlay for a while, maintaining my own versions of
2 plex, new relic and even some removed packages that I use.
3 Until the the other day I was just making sure they install and work for
4 myself, I have now discovered repoman and have several issues which
5 actually need tidying up.
6 On top of this I store this in a private gitlab install so am now
7 looking at CI/CD to automate the testing, but at this point I'm at the
8 point of creating my own gentoo docker image with various things
9 pre-installed to start serious check/test/install of new ebuilds.
10
11 Steve.
12