From: Jeremy McSpadden <deface@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] new user and dhcpcd problem
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 12:57:46
1 what is in /etc/resolv.conf ? Your saying you can route by IP, but not DNS ?
4 On Aug 11, 2011, at 2:55 PM, Alexandre Riveira wrote:
5
6 > Good afternoon am a New User gentoo and I appreciate everyone's help.
7 >
8 > My problem is set up and dhcpcd with rc-update add dhcpcd default when I try to wget is always HTTP request sent, Awaiting Response ... 200 and not out of it OK if I put fixed IP it works normally. Interestingly, with dhcpcd ping any external ip works normally. The IP number, gateway and dns are the same used with fixed IP and dhcpcd.
11 > Tanks for all
14 > Alexandre Riveira
15 > brazil