From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Old IDE drives and the "newer" PATA kernel drivers
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 21:20:12
1 On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 17:31:08 +0100, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > > Just open konqueror and where URLs go, just type in "man:ls" or
4 > > "info:ls" and the man or info page will pop up.
5 >
6 > Yes, thanks, I can do that. I just wanted to get my file associations
7 > cleaned up.
8
9 This isn't a file association though, it's choosing what to run based on
10 the protocol. Do you have kde-base/kdebase-kioslaves installed? If you
11 do, re-emerging it may fix whatever has become broken.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Time for a diet! -- [NO FLABBIER].