From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bounced messages
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 16:29:46
1 On Thursday, 31 October 2019 16:26:32 GMT Dale wrote:
2 > Michael Orlitzky wrote:
3 > > On 10/31/19 12:01 PM, Mick wrote:
4 > >> I'm getting the same. On the same message(s). On user@ only.
5 > >
6 > > Since you're both on gmail, those messages were probably rejected as
7 > > spam. It just happens sometimes.
8 > >
9 > > .
10 >
11 > I disabled that on mine. I do my spam filtering locally on my machine.
12 > It shouldn't do that but I guess it is a slight possibility. It might
13 > even be rejected before it gets to gmail too. It's a thought tho.
14 >
15 > Dale
16 >
18
19 What Michael suggests is Google Mail drops those messages altogether and we do
20 not receive them at all. Not in our Inbox, not in our Spam folders. We do
21 however receive a message from Google's mail gateway mentioning that some
22 messages were bounced.
23 --
24 Regards,
25