From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox - LINGUAS value en_GB is not enabled using L10N use flags
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 07:11:50
1 Ühel kenal päeval, R, 21.07.2017 kell 05:31, kirjutas wabe:
2 > Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3 >
4 > > When emerging Firefox the warning "LINGUAS value en_GB is not
5 > > enabled
6 > > using L10N use flags" is twice shown.
7 > >
8 > > Is there anything I can or should do about this?
9 > >
10 > > The only uncommented lines in /etc/locale.gen are:
11 > >
12 > >   en_GB.UTF-8
13 > > UTF-8 en_GB ISO-8859-1
14 > >
15 > > And in /etc/portage/make.conf I have:
16 > >
17 > >   LINGUAS="en_GB en"
18 > >   L10N="en_GB en"
19 >
20 > Shouldn't it be en-GB and not en_GB?
21
22 Yes, it should be en-GB in L10N, but stay en_GB in LINGUAS.
23 That doesn't mean the warning will necessarily go away, but L10N is
24 purely a USE_EXPAND flag thing, and there exists no en_GB there (see
25 profiles/desc/l10n.desc).
26 Warning might be harmless after you fix that thing up.
29 Mart