From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} vi line breaks
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 15:55:02
1 > > >$ grep editor ~/.muttrc
2 > > >set editor="vim +/^$ -c 'set linebreak ft=mail'"
3 > >
4 > > I tried the following to stop mutt from adding line breaks but it doesn't
5 > > work:
6 > >
7 > > set editor="vim -c 'set nolinebreak'"
8 >
9 > See my other email for the difference between linebreak and textwidth.
10 > From what I read of your preference, it sounds like you want to turn
11 > off textwidth (set it to 0) and keep linebreak.
12 >
13 > W
14
15 I now have the following in .vimrc:
16
17 :set textwidth=0
18 :set nolinebreak
19
20 and both vi and mutt are still creating line breaks. Definitely
21 separate lines. I'd really like to fix this.
22
23 - Grant
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list