From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Have you seen my flamesuit? (Was: How many people use KDE?)
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 12:09:23
1 > *heh heh* what's a better flamewar: the emacs vs vi flameware or the
2 > perl vs python flamewar?
3
4 LOL...I'll bite!
5 Of course the perl vs python flamewar. It introduces, in its best
6 incarnations, both elegant and clever programming language concepts but
7 also shows relentless fanboysm and misconceptions on both sides! It's a
8 good flamewar where you learn both about programming, programming
9 languages and the hysterical side of geeks.
10
11 Anyway, I'm all for vi and python :).
12
13 m.
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list