From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] adobe-flash-11.2.202.228 + nvidia crashing
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 22:36:29
1 Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > Thanks, I'll keep trying.
4 >
5 > Cheers,
6 > Mark
10 I was diggin around to see if I could help in some small way but found
11 something weird here. I have the 11.1 version installed. It's not in
12 the tree tho. Since I have it installed, could I send you the ebuild
13 and you put it in a overlay and install 11.1?
14
15 If you want me to do that, let me know what you need and maybe where it
16 is. Aren't they in /var somewhere? It's been a while so I'm not sure
17 if this is even doable.
18
19 Let me know if you want to try this.
20
21 Dale
22
26 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
27 how you interpreted my words!
28
29 Miss the compile output? Hint:
30 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"