From: "Jan Hübner" <Jan_Huebner@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] nfs & shutdown deps
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:04:03
1 Hi people,
2
3 this one is concerning the order of scripts during shutdown. Yesterday I
4 forgot to umount some NFS shares on my notebook and shut down the
5 computer. My ethernet devices eth0 and eth1 became stopped and _after_
6 that it tried to stop the nfsmount script. This is somewhat senseless,
7 it only works with network being up and running. Well to be exact it
8 worked this way aswell, after waiting for ~30 seconds four times (once
9 for each share).
10
11 Does anyone know a way to change this behaviour or should I file a bug?
12
13 Sorry for my engrish ;)
16 Jan
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list