From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: SEO
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 10:16:02
1 On Sunday 27 March 2011 10:03:58 Florian Philipp wrote:
2 > Am 27.03.2011 00:14, schrieb Matt Harrison:
3 > > Hi list,
4 > >
5 > > I really don't know where to go to find out this information so I am
6 > > hoping that someone here can point me in the right direction. I worry
7 > > that most information out there on this subject is
8 > > somewhat..."suspicious" in nature and I'm looking for a reliable source
9 > > to answer some questions.
10 > >
11 > > I have hosted, developed or designed many websites over the years but
12 > > this is the first time I have had to market it myself. I have a few
13 > > questions about listing it with search engines (well..."the" search
14 > > engine I guess).
15 > >
16 > > Grateful if someone could suggest a resource for this.
17 > >
18 > > Many thanks
19 > >
20 > > Matt
21 >
22 > I guess you already know Google's Webmaster Tools and it does not
23 > provide what you search for?
24 >
25 > http://www.google.com/intl/en/webmasters/#utm_medium=et&utm_source=ww-de-et
26 > -bizsol_canal-v1-cnl&utm_campaign=sitemaps
27
28 If the above does not suffice ask off line and I'll answer if I can.
29 --
30 Regards,
31 Mick