From: Leonardo <leodp@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openoffice not
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 09:53:29
1 Ups, sorry I copy/pasted here the wrong command.
2 Obviously I gave
3 emerge --update --deep --newuse world
4 and compilation went on for quite a long time.
5
6 Ciao, Leo
9 --- Norman Rie� <norman@×××××××××.org> wrote:
10
11 > > Hi,
12 > > I updated my system from a 2005 profile to the last one ,
13 > and
14 > > ran:
15 > > 15 emerge --update --deep --newuse -p world
16 > >
17 > > but openoffice is still the old version:
18 >
19 > Of course ;-).
20 > Thal little "-p" in your command prevented the actual update
21 > an only
22 > showed you what would happen.
23 >
24 > Leave the "-p" out of this command (and wait some hours/days
25 > :-)) and your
26 > system will be updated!
27 >
28 > Bye
29 >
30 > Norman
31 >
32 > --
33 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
39 Do You Yahoo!?
40 Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
41 http://mail.yahoo.com
42 --
43 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list