From: Stephen Micheals <stephen.micheals@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] system clock keeps getting reset to weird times
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:42:01
1 i am having that same problem also.
2
3 On 11/21/05, Charles Trois <charles.trois@×××××××.fr> wrote:
4 > Benno Schulenberg a écrit :
5 > I too have a clock problem (the time returned by "date" being one hour
6 > fast), and I have been fiddling with "hwclock" without finding the right
7 > way. When I saw the above post, I thought that it gave me the answer,
8 > and tried to apply it, but had no success (I used both --utc and
9 > --localtime).
10 >
11 > The legal time, here in France and at this (winter) period, is GMT + 1,
12 > as shown correctly by the clock of my iMac, but "date" keeps returning
13 > GMT + 2.
14 >
15 > Can anyone figure out the solution?
16 >
17 > Charles
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list