From: Michael Schreckenbauer <grimlog@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: What is up with the libreoffice ebuild?
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 16:58:42
1 Am Dienstag, 6. September 2011, 11:28:16 schrieb Paul Hartman:
2 > On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > This is rather odd. For the longest, every time I had a cups update, I
4 > > had to delete my printers then add them back again. It would not print
5 > > until I did so.
6 >
7 > I have to do that every time I plug my printer in...
8
9 > I print so infrequently, every time I want to print I turn the printer
10 > on and plug it into my PC, and then spend 25 minutes trying to make it
11 > work with CUPS again.
12
13 Sounds familiar. I solved this by removing the usb-USE for cups.
14 Since then it works without any problems.
15 I own a HP-Printer, FWIW.
16
17 Regards,
18 Michael