From: Yohan Pereira <yohan.pereira@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo-systemd-only deprecation
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 18:13:03
1 On 31/07/13 at 06:56pm, Stroller wrote:
2 > Hmmmn, it's a bit freaking weird - if I'm understanding correctly some of the statements made here about systemd - that there will be files installed to /etc/init.d/ that don't actually do anything.
3
4 If your refering to what I think your refering to then I think Canek was
5 talking about packages installing systemd unit files as well ask openrc
6 init scripts regardless of the init system in use. There fore systemd
7 users will have scripts in init.d which they do not use and vice versa.
12 - Yohan Pereira
13
14 The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference
15 between a mermaid and a seal.
16 -- Mark Twain