From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Dynamic IP address services.
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 21:15:51
1 On 2016-11-08, Ian Zimmerman <itz@×××××××.net> wrote:
2 > On 2016-11-08 13:12, Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 >
4 >> Why are you even trying to do this yourself?
5 >
6 > Because mail is by far the best digital communication channel I know for
7 > me (with my preference for text and logic over image and fuzzy feeling),
8 > and so I want to do it as close to perfect as I can.
9
10 Speaking as somebody who ran his own e-mail setups for years: for most
11 of us, doing it "as close to perfect as we can" is to have somebody
12 else do it.
15 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! I feel better about
16 at world problems now!
17 gmail.com