From: Kellystewart00@×××××××××.au
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] MPlayers Issues
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 10:25:41
1 G'Day,
2 Im having issues with MPlayer when it comes to dvd playback. Im trying to play a dvd and it gives me the following error:
3
4 "MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: decode_video" i then hit ok and it throws out another message being "MPlayer crashed by bad usage of cpu/fpu/ram"
5
6 Anyone hit this error before or know how to remedy this. I dont have a net connection as can be seen by my signature im using my blackberry so any work arounds or solutions without the net being used would be appreciated.
7
8 Thanks
9
10 Kel