From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cpu flags / USE flags / compiler flags
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 12:51:49
1 I agree with Ellotheth that it seems like there's an opportunity to
2 come up with a good optimization doc but the paper is interesting. The
3 answers might not be the same for P4 vs. AMD vs. sparc vs. Apple.
4 Maybe a suite of files that get compiled, generate the numbers and
5 instruct you what might work best?
6
7 Interesting info. thanks.
8