From: Drew Tomlinson <drew@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: XMLTV and tv_grab_de_tvtoday (Was: [gentoo-user] Re: MythTV help)
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:50:24
1 On 9/13/2005 10:17 AM Luigi Pinna wrote:
2
3 >Alle 17:14, martedì 13 settembre 2005, Drew Tomlinson ha scritto:
6 >>I did see your message on the list and I understand your frustration.
7 >>But unfortunately, I'm not a MySQL expert nor am I a MythTV expert.
8 >>I don't know the exact answer to your problem but a Google search
9 >>revealed these links:
10 >>
11 >>http://www.mythtvtalk.com/forum/archive/o_t/t_355/acces_denied.html
12 >>http://www.pvrguide.no-ip.com/bbs/index.php?act=Print&client=printer&
13 >>f=2&t=4450
16 >>Maybe this will get you on the right track.
17 >>
18 >>Good Luck!
22 >That's works!
23 >But not enough :-(
24 >Now is a xmltv problem...
27 I don't know anything about xmltv. I'm in North America and get my
28 listings from Data Direct. Maybe some one else can help.
29
30 Cheers,
31
32 Drew
35 Visit The Alchemist's Warehouse
36 Magic Tricks, DVDs, Videos, Books, & More!
37
38 http://www.alchemistswarehouse.com
41 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list