From: Bryan Whitehead <driver@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] memtest86+ taking too long
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:22:53
1 memtest86 will keep retesting your memory over and over. Look at the
2 "Pass" and "Errors" column. If Errors is 0 and Pass is more than 1,
3 your memory is fine. If Pass is 0 and Errors is 0, then it is still on
4 the "first run". It shouldn't take this long. In that case make sure
5 you have the latest version.
6
7 Example:
8 http://www.memtest.org/pics/i875-big.gif