From: "Dustin C. Hatch" <admiralnemo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How do I remove a module from ENLIGHTENMENT_MODULES?
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 04:27:58
1 On 12/19/2012 22:15, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > I want to remove the "connman" module from ENLIGHTENMENT_MODULES. I've
3 > put this in my make.conf:
4 >
5 > ENLIGHTENMENT_MODULES = "-connman"
6 >
7 > But it doesn't work; emerge complains:
8 >
9 > Invalid '-' operator in non-incremental variable
10 > 'ENLIGHTENMENT_MODULES': '-connman'
11 >
12 > So how does this work?
15 "Non-incremental variable" means it will reset whenever you assign to
16 it. Thus, all you need to do is specify only what modules you want;
17 anything not specified will be excluded.
20 ♫Dustin