From: Jason Weisberger <jbdubbs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Stream Audio to RasPi on LAN
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 17:12:43
1 I personally have this setup running on Windows on my home network. XBMC
2 has uPNP built in which allows streaming to or from my home theater setup
3 from either my Android phone or another uPNP machine on my network. It's by
4 far yhe easiest solution I could come up with. Even lets me stream 1080p
5 movies. I'm sure a similar setup could be achieved with the linux version
6 of XBMC. There's even a specific version for the Pi.