From: Andrew Lowe <agl@×××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Avidemux does not display dialogue boxes
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 15:44:18
1 Hi all,
2 I've just installed the video tool avidemux but when I load a video,
3 the video loads, but there is no sound. A Google search offered a remedy
4 which required opening the preferences dialogue box. I attempted to do
5 this, but low and behold, no dialogue box will open. Further
6 investigation reveals that File->Open, File->Save, File->Information and
7 more don't display their dialogue boxes.
8
9 Is anyone familiar with this package and know why this is happening, no
10 dialogue boxes, and how to remedy the problem?
11
12 Thoughts greatly appreciated,
13
14 Andrew