From: fei huang <daniel.huangfei@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] does slim work with xorg-server1.7.3?
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 15:43:05
1 thanks for your reply, I've got the same version with yours, lots of
2 silmilar bugs found by google, I'm wondering if you can properly stop the
3 slim by running "/etc/init.d/xdm stop"? this is a known bug, not sure why
4 you can use it with no issue.
5
6 have switched to gdm, slower but less buggy.
7
8 tks
9 fei
10