From: "刘焕杰" <jenenliu@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo install problem
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 10:08:05
1 Thanks for your reply.
2 Here is my /etc/fstab file, can you help how to correct it, if it's wrong
3 /dev/sda1 /boot ext2
4 noauto,noatime 0 2
5 /dev/sda2 none swap sw
6 0 0
7 /dev/sda3 / ext3 noatime
8 0 1
9
10 the file type and mount point is right.
11
12 2012/11/4 Cr0k <crok.r245@×××××.com>
13
14 > On Sun, 4 Nov 2012 14:26:33 +0800
15 > 刘焕杰 <jenenliu@×××××.com> wrote:
16 >
17 > > Hi guys, I try to install Gentoo this morning.
18 > > I follow the instructions in the official website.
19 > > But after I reboot, it appears like below:
20 > >
21 > > this is (none).
22 > > unknown_domain Gentoo Linux 3.5.7
23 > > (none) login:
24 > >
25 > > ------------------------------
26 > > ------------
27 > > And I can log in as root, but it says it
28 > > is a read-only file system. I can't modify
29 > > any file.
30 > > Before I reboot, I can't umount /mnt/gentoo
31 > > and /mnt/gentoo/dev, it says those devices
32 > > are busy. But /mnt/gentoo/proc and /mnt/gen-
33 > > too/boot umount succeed.
34 > >
35 > > Anyone help?
36 > > Thanks
37 >
38 > You may have done something wrong.
39 > When it says that devices are busy, it's often because the shell you are
40 > in is in these folders (i.e. when you type umount foo, you're still in the
41 > directory it's mounted in).
42 > For the r-o issue, I'd say you did put wrong options in /etc/fstab…
43 >
44 > Hope it helps
45 >
46 > Cr0k.