From: darren kirby <bulliver@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] VERY OFF TOPIC! - Does anyone have a G4 iMac they dont want anymore?
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 02:44:12
1 quoth the Ian:
2 > Hey everyone!
3 > If you want to get rid of a (working) G4 iMac, and are willing to ship to
4 > Canada,
5 > please let me know. I dont have a lot of money right now as I am a student,
6 > ($400-$450)
7 > but we could maybe work something out. Thanks everyone!!
8 > Cheers,
9 > Ian
10
11 Have you checked Ebay? That is where I got my G4, at about your quoted price,
12 and yes that included shipping to Canada.
13
14 -d
15 --
16 darren kirby :: Part of the problem since 1976 :: http://badcomputer.org
17 "...the number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected..."
18 - Dennis Ritchie and Ken Thompson, June 1972