From: Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Please be respectful on list
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 18:47:16
1 On Tue, 2008-09-16 at 10:26 -0700, Alec Warner wrote:
2 > [Resending to list because I sent with the wrong address the first time]
3 >
4 > A brief warning to all. Userrel does monitor this list and it does
5 > react to complaints from users.
6 >
7 > This list exists for the community; to let users help each other and
8 > to voice questions and concerns.
9 >
10 > This list does not exist for you to flame each other, to badmouth
11 > other projects, or to make rude comments.
12 >
13 > Treat others kindly and you will often find yourself treated kindly in
14 > return. Treat others with malice and you may find your
15 > gentoo-user privileges (among other privileges) revoked by Gentoo Staff.
16 >
17 > A friendly reminder from your User Relations Team, please treat others kindly.
18 >
19 > Thanks,
20 >
21 > -Alec Warner
22 > Gentoo User Relations.
25 If this was targetted at me, I apologize. I've been under a lot of
26 stress lately. Stressed and constantly facing frustration. Today at a
27 convenience store the clerk asked me to buy a heart for Children's
28 Medical Hospital to fund it's cancer operations and I was two seconds
29 away from giving a speech on how wrong cancer genocide and how buying
30 that heart would make me an accessory to murder in any non-racist court,
31 but I walked out of the store just in time...