From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Mosuewheel goes crazy...
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 09:16:50
1 Hi,
2
3 normally the mouse wheel is used for action like scrolling and
4 zooming...
5
6 From time to time it happens that -- right after using firefox --
7 this assignment does not work anymore and using wheel moves the
8 application, which currently has the focus, is moved from desktop
9 to desktop or moves the focus itsself from desktop to desktop.
10
11 I restarted openbox in such cases, which does not help.
12 I restarted devilspie2 in such cases, which also does not help.
13
14 The only thing which currently helps: Rebooting.
15 This is not adaquate for UNIX OSses... ;)
16
17 What can be done instead? What is the reason for this problem?
18
19 Best regards,
20 mcc