From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Did an "emerge world", now display customisations all gone
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 15:42:38
1 On 19 March 2013, at 15:13, Andrew Lowe wrote:
2 > ...
3 > I have an nvidia powered twin head display config that has things such as, KDE, the wallpaper is the slideshow thingy, the taskbar is on the top of the LHS monitor and autohides etc etc. I've just done an "emerge -NuD world" and all of that has now disappeared. I think I'm back to the default config. Does anyone have any idea as to what happened to my custom display config? Is this going to be an ongoing affair every time I update KDE?
4
5 Use genlop to list for us what packages you updated today.
6
7 Stroller.