From: SpaceCake <spacecakex@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nm-applet / vpnc / pptp / openvpn
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 14:56:03
1 yes, but as I told earlier in nm-applet this section is grey, so I cannot
2 add vpn configs. when I start vpnc with the correct config from root's
3 shell, it is working perfectly and connect me to the vpn gw I use, so this
4 is why I said the problem maybe in the deep somewhere around dbus
5 communication, but I'm not sure
6
7 Laszlo
10 2009/11/19 Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org>