From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] MD5SUM
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 12:21:53
1 On Sat, March 15, 2014 13:11, Mick wrote:
2 > On Saturday 15 Mar 2014 11:46:40 Guido Budack wrote:
3 >> strange...
4 >
5 > Guido, I don't know if this is a quirk of your mail client, but it makes
6 > difficult to follow the conversation in a thread.
7 >
8 > It helps if you do not trim out all of the message that you are replying
9 > to.
10 > Some of us have no means of knowing which particular message you may have
11 > responded to, or which part in a message, if we have deleted previous
12 > messages
13 > from this thread.
14
15 Mick,
16
17 The thread-info is also removed from his emails, making it impossible for
18 any modern email client to properly thread the messages.
21 Joost