From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Hard drive pricing and the near future
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 01:41:42
1 Matt Connell wrote:
2 > On Tue, 2021-10-05 at 18:32 -0500, Dale wrote:
3 >> If anyone reading this does track the pricing of drives, are they on
4 >> the rise, stable, dropping or what?
5 > I can't speak to trends, but I've used this site in the past to keep an
6 > eye out for a deal when it comes up. It only indexes Amazon prices,
7 > but its usually a good bellweather for how things look in general.
8 >
9 > https://diskprices.com/
15 That's a nifty site.  Wish it would allow me to select brands but this
16 is a really good starting point.
17
18 Thanks much.
19