From: Frank Pikelner <frank.pikelner@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Monitoring and Management of servers
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 17:22:26
1 We've been working hard on adding features to our hosted infrastructure
2 monitoring and management system. To give back to the open source community
3 we now provide a completely free hosted version that includes the following
4 features:
5
6 - asset management
7 - passive monitoring
8 - software inventory
9 - network configuration settings, including speed/duplex
10 - performance monitoring
11 - alerts and notifications
12 - daemon/service control
13 - server state control (reboot, shutdown, logoff)
14 - historical changes (software, hardware, accounts)
15 - calendaring of events
16 - schedule tracking (cron)
17 - dashboards
18 - reporting (csv, pdf)
19 - dynamic DNS
20 - all communications authenticated and encrypted with digital certificates
21
22 For those that may be interested, please send me an email and I will provide
23 further details.
24
25 Best regards,
26