From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] install under centos606
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 03:21:46
1 On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 6:49 AM, <mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Any likely problems if i install the stage3 tarball etc. under centos6.6?
3 > tried the live dvd but it has problems with my current graphics card
4 > (framebuffer driver).
5
6 Sir, I would be extremely careful with that release: both the major
7 and minor version are the number of the beast. If anything goes wrong
8 I do not doubt it is possible to spend time troubleshooting it, but in
9 general I would chalk the existence of most problems up to Satan's
10 involvement.
11
12 I will be sure to pray for you so that you might get Gentoo installed.
13 I have found my Gentoo usership to be a very rewarding experience.
14
15 Respectfully,
16 R0b0t1