From: Paul Klos <gentoo@××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is Calligra / KRITA currently compilable
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 19:57:07
1 Op zondag 6 maart 2016 13:40:11 schreef Daniel Frey:
2 > On 03/06/2016 09:21 AM, Paul Klos wrote:
3 > > Could you share your use flags? Calligra stopped compiling here a few
4 > > weeks ago. I'd be interested to see if there any differences.
5 >
6 > I recompiled stable and it was fine. I also unmasked 2.9.11, and it
7 > compiled fine as well:
8 >
9 Well, I figured out what the issue was. I had left an obsolete patch file hanging around in /etc/portage, which was causing a failure.
10
11 So, my own fault. Sorry about the confusion.
12
13 Paul