From: Jerry McBride <mcbrides9@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] knotes: cannot move around notes
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 18:20:17
1 On Sunday 04 February 2007 01:26:19 pm Etaoin Shrdlu wrote:
2 > On Sunday 4 February 2007 19:45, b.n. wrote:
3 > > I also looked for other apps, but I found none.
4 >
5 > Did you try xpad? It's gtk+-based, so there should be no problems with
6 > xfce. Seems to be quite lightweight and similar to what you're looking
7 > for.
8
9 Since knotes and xpad are being kicked around... Does anyone know of a light
10 weight knotes style app that multiple users can access via a single server
11 backend? I'm looking for such a solution.
14 Cheers.
18 Jerry McBride
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list