From: Mateusz Arkadiusz Mierzwinski <mateuszmierzwinski@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-user] Someone broke kde overlay :P
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 14:21:42
1 It's Overlay - this is how it work's. It's buggy stack thats why it's called
2 Overlay. Otherwise "the Code" from Overlay should be in main stream in
3 regular portage. Please don't complain that Overlay don't work. Try emerge
4 about 3-4 days after error occures.
5
6 2010/7/12 <mellitussum@×××××××.net>
7
8 > And to answer the original statement: the kde overlay often puts the
9 > ebuilds in before the sources themselves hit the mirrors. And the .xz
10 > compression format is the successor to the .lzma format, if I recall
11 > correctly...you should have xz-utils on your system.
12 > Chris Reffett
13 >