From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] MESOS compiling! Re: openjdk-6-jdk
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 19:33:54
1 >Folks,
2
3 It's and early hack but mesos-0.19.1.ebuild is compiling out of my
4 /usr/local/portage.....
5
6 I've got to get a few things done before I can upload it somewhere
7 to an overlay; mostly reading up on just how (whichone) to upload to.
8
9 If anyone wants to build mesos from a hacked (EAPI=5) overlay, drop me a
10 line and I'll email the ebuild to you. Surely it needs work (polish?) but
11 it is compiling now.... oops it just completed compiling with no errors?
12 (didn't see this coming..... gotta run!
15 hth,
16 James