From: Andrew Lowe <agl@×××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] some keyboard lag
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 12:22:40
1 On 06/08/2015 08:01 PM, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
2 >
3 > "interesting" issue on my desktop machine:
4 >
5 > when booted with gentoo the keyboard seems to fall "asleep" in a way
6 >
7 > It happens repeatedly that the first key pressed does not get detected,
8 > only the second.
9 >
10 > For example at login:
11 >
12 > login: oot
13 >
14 > ;)
15 >
16 > if I keep typing it keeps working ... and this is *not* in Gnome alone
17 > but on the plain console as well.
18 >
19 > The same hardware booted with Fedora: no issues.
20 >
21 > Does anyone have an idea about that?
24 Any chance this is a Logitech K520r wireless keyboard? I have one of
25 these and it at times "goes to sleep" for several seconds. Logitech know
26 about the problem but refuse to do anything. A google search will reveal
27 all the gory details. If on the other hand it isn't, sorry, got nothing
28 to offer.
29
30 Andrew