From: John Jolet <john@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Postfix Woes
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 02:40:24
1 On 4/25/06 9:14 PM, "Erik Westenbroek" <mistereastenstream@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > NO!!! I HAVE SBC!!! AND IT HANGS! I guess I will just have to gateway
4 > through my isp. Thanks for the help.
7 Well, my co-worker called them and they unblocked it for him. You could try
8 that. Gating through your isp isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I prefer
9 to get my bounces directly if possible, rather than waiting for the 5-day
10 expiration on my isp's server. If it leaves my server, I want to know it
11 was freakin' delivered! I do have to have quite a few domains in the
12 transport file to be delivered via my isp's server, though.
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list