From: Sadin Nurkic <sadin.nurkic@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Ethereal with GTK1.2 broken ebuild
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 23:50:48
1 Hi,
2
3 I was just wondering if anyone has any hints as to how to build
4 ethereal with GTK-1.2 support only and not have GTK2.
5
6 In past I used to have the USE set to: "-gtk2 gtk", but this does not
7 seem to work anymore - emerge/ebuild still builds it with GTK2. The
8 "permanent" USE variable set in make.conf is set the same way, but
9 regardless of whether the USE variable on the command line is set,
10 emerge still builds GTK2.
11
12 The only way I have found around this is to ebuild unpack the archive
13 and build it manually.
14
15 Is there another way around and can this be fixed?
16
17 Regards,
18 Sadin Nurkic
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list