From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Cloning movie DVDs with dd - only works after accessing disk with another command?
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 15:28:54
1 Stroller <stroller <at> stellar.eclipse.co.uk> writes:
4 > Now I've got this new machine with all this space on it (or rather:
5 > now I seem to be more interested in doing stuff with this machine I
6 > built a while ago), I'm starting on the process of ripping all my DVDs.
9 QDVDauthor is very cool. Version 2.0 is soon to be released. When it is,
10 I'm going to ask the dev for a version bump. The current release is 1.11.0
11 Ebuild is currently at 1.2.0
14 If you can wait a few weeks, QDVDauthor 2.0 is suppose to be very cool.
15 You can beta test it now, on gentoo, as Varol, the main dev is really
16 cool to work with.
19 http://qdvdauthor.sourceforge.net/
22 HTH,
23 James